Do you have a mind that is both analytical and creative? We are seeking an E-commerce analyst/Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who embraces the combination of an entrepreneurial sales mindset and analytics. You are a data-driven professional focused on creating conversion-centric experiences to drive the metrics that matter the most for us as an e-commerce team. You will be a key player in a test focused e-commerce team and responsible for optimizing CR and the user experience on both a global and local market level.
You will be working with the whole A/B-testing process in a very cross-functional environment including other e-commerce analysts, product managers, designers, product owners and developers. With a strong sales focus, you will drive insights from analyzing both qualitative and quantitative research, set up and execute on actions based on your insights. You will drive both feature development and sales actions.
Alongside continuously driving CR-development you will be project managing key initiatives within the e-commerce field.You will project lead both strategic initiatives as well as project origin from your research and insights.
You should have an understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics and the UX-conversion tactics that help drive both performance and insights.
- Responsible to drive CR-development and e-commerce KPIs on specific markets
- Analyze user data and KPIs throughout the customer journey and drive actionable insights
- End-to-end management of A/B tests and coordination with stakeholders
- End-to-end management of feature development including setting UX- and tech requirements in close collaboration with PO, tech lead and UX-designer
- Project management of e-commerce related projects
- Building strong relationships and close collaboration with stakeholders, ux-designers, Product owners, developers and team members
- Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating, improving and an
entrepreneurial spirit to optimize our sales and customer experience
- Experience in A/B-testing and relevant degree
- A need to understand user behavior
- Experience in different analytic tools, GA, QlikView, Looker
- Preferable basic front-end development knowledge and GTM
- Preferable experience in SEO
- Strong communication skills in English and Swedish (both spoken and written)
Application and Inquiries
Please apply now or contact Nicklas Sjögren +46(0)708 905 75 at Brillo Search for inquiries. The process is ongoing