At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider. We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 300+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the role
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to join our Compliance team. As a Compliance Officer you will report to Trustly’s Head of Compliance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business!
What you’ll do
● Responsibility for conducting sample checks and other compliance related activities
● Evaluating and following up carried compliance initiatives and activities
● Reviewing and updating internal procedures and processes
● Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring Trustly’s compliance programme
● Engage with internal stakeholders on compliance related matters
● Assist in developing and updating training material and conduct compliance trainings
● Preparing reports, memos and other documentation
● Respond to inquiries from both regulatory agencies in Sweden and abroad, plus other external parties
● Monitor, track and engage in regulatory intelligence
● Willing to travel to other company office’s
Who you are
● You have an academic degree, preferably in law, with three to five years working experience from a regulatory/supervisory environment. Previous working experience regarding PSD2 and AML is an advantage
● A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
● Comfortable taking ownership of given tasks and working independently and proactively
● Want to be challenged by a commercial driven team in a complex regulatory environment
● Possess strong organizational and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
To be successful in this role we see you as an individual with a high degree of integrity and ability to adapt quickly to changes. Come and join the Trustly journey! Apply now!