At Transfer Galaxy we have developed a digital platform for cross-border remittances. With the help of technology, we make remittances cheaper, safer and smarter while helping some of the world's poorest to save on expensive fees when sending money to support their loved ones. We are an authorized payment institute and are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the Nordics.
We’re now looking for a Legal Counsel/Senior Legal Counsel to join our legal team. The legal team supports the entire organization by finding innovative solutions and providing high-quality and user-friendly advice. The team forms an important role in the Transfer Galaxy journey and is closely integrated with the company’s business activities and decision making. Want to join a small but fast-growing team and help take the company to the next level?
About the role
In the role as Legal Counsel/Senior Legal Counsel, you will assist our organization with an extensive range of legal matters, focusing e.g. on the following:
- Support with legal advice within product and partnership development
- Negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial agreements
- Drafting and updating internal policies and procedures
- Template drafting and compliance implementation
- Supporting different teams with legal assessments
Furthermore, you will be involved in the following work:
- Validating different models used for transaction monitoring, customer risk assessment, PEP and sanctions screening
- Developing internal processes and systems
- Adopting new technology that simplifies internal processes and/or the customer journey
The role will be based in our Stockholm office and you will report to our Chief Legal Officer.
Who you are
- You have a law degree, with four to five years relevant working experience from a reputable law firm or a regulated financial services environment. Previous working experience or expertise within the telecom or IT industry is an advantage
- A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ambitious and comfortable in taking ownership of given tasks and working independently and proactively
- Possess strong organizational, analytical and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
- Having full professional working proficiency in both Swedish and English
- To be successful in this role we see you as an individual with a high degree of integrity and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
Come and join the Transfer Galaxy journey!
Application and Inquiries
Please apply now or contact Johan Kjellberg at Brillo Search for Inquiries. The process is ongoing.