Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan. Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
Brief Job Summary
- Sizmek are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our ops team in Sweden (Stockholm).
What You’ll Do
- Build and establish relationships with our clients and potential clients
- Maintain strong, active relationships with key client and agency stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Influence a positive, solutions-based, and results-driven collaborative culture within aligned pod.
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, training, industry events, and other working sessions as required.
- Collaborate as a senior member of the team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations of Sizmek’s digital products and services.
- Act as a point of escalation for Sales and Operations for team related inquiries, client needs, pricing requests, incremental projections/estimates, etc.
- Assist in the development of new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Exhibit expert-level understanding of Sizmek’s processes and products.
- Help solve complex client problems by leveraging Sizmek’s digital tools, services, and technologies.
- Organise account on-boarding by understanding the brands’ marketing strategy and agency needs, including when to engage with Professional Services and other key internal departments.
- Collaborate with Sales team to find additional business & up-sell opportunities.
- Work with Analytics on campaign analysis (pre/mid/post) for clients, including QBRs.
- Responsible for overall analysis including margin review, campaign pacing and performance, flagging issues, making strategic recommendations, etc.
- A large part of the job is to present campaign results and give customers insights.
- Run demos on our products/services for all new customers, agencies and in-house teams
- Become a DSP Expert
Who You Are
- Passionate about all things Digital Media & Ad Tech.
- An educator and business consultant; you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us.
- Demonstrated development of meaningful partnerships with a diverse client base and proven track record as a trusted advisor to brands and agencies.
- Understanding of the digital media / ad tech industry
- A quick learner, you are a technology nerd and love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive even during change
What You Need
- Ability to grow relationships both internally and externally.
- Possesses the ability to analise different data sets to uncover patterns and themes that lead to consumer/market insights.
- Strong grasp of business strategy issues relevant to clients and relative industries.
- A team player with cross-functional awareness.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks while working in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Leads by example / mentoring.
- Experience in client-facing positions.
- Participates/leads any other assigned projects.
- Ability to quickly and clearly communicate with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to bring groups together to solve problems.
- Excellent communication, facilitating, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to instruct team members effectively.
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in an accelerated environment, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to perform at a high level even under strenuous circumstances.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be a problem solver
Bonus if you have
- Advanced degree in any related field is desirable.
- RTB / Programmatic buying experience a huge plus.
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers.
- Digital Agency / Publisher / Tech company background
Are you the one we are searching for? Please contact Nicklas Sjögren for more information (Phone: +46708905375).