At Trustly, we are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in many European countries and the US, attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, the private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in the UK, Spain, Portugal, Malta, Germany, Finland and the US. Together, we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you will do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is now looking for new talent to its Tax department, with a particular focus on Transfer Pricing, who can contribute in taking Trustly to the next level.
About the role
You will have a key role in the group's Transfer Pricing treatment to ensure full alignment with the business. Responsibility will also include a full overview of the intercompany transaction flows from a tax perspective, including review of agreements, invoicing etc. and support in terms of business model changes. You will be responsible for the corporate income tax reporting processes and be involved in annual and quarterly financial statements regarding tax calculations and tax allocations. As a Tax Manager you are expected to support in all tax matters and coordination with external tax consultants. You will report to the Head of Tax and you will work across the full spectrum of tax issues with varied tasks. You will work closely with the rest of the European Finance team.
What you'll do
- Have a key role in the global transfer pricing structuring
- Monitor TP compliance and documentation
- Support the Accounting team with tax calculations and tax return submissions for a number of legal entities
- Have a key role in the relationships with various external tax advisors
- Support in dialogues with local tax agencies
- Work with tax matters arising from M&A project e.g. related to integration processes
- Support in improving internal business flows from a tax perspective to minimize tax risks/exposure
- Seek opportunities to improve current tax processes and procedures.
Who you are
To be successful in this role, we believe that:
- You have a university degree in a relevant field with working experience and knowledge in Swedish and International tax
- You have an interest in finance and technology
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You are a structured, organized and analytical person with a proactive- and doer attitude
- You are a team player who can support others as well as being comfortable taking ownership of given tasks and working independently
What we offer
- A commitment to constantly develop and improve; you can expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- The opportunity to work with challenging questions with leading professionals in an open and truly inspiring and innovative atmosphere
- The chance to take part in an exciting journey as the company grows and expands its business at a rapid pace globally
- A modern and friendly workplace that values work-life balance, teamwork and the importance of having fun at work
The process is ongoing, which is why we look forward to your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Johan Kjellberg at Brillo Search AB.