At Trustly, we are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in 29 European countries, attracts global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, the private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider. We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350 people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in London, Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland, Brazil and the U.S. Together, we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you will do here will make a great impact.
We are now looking for a Graphic Designer with Digital focus (Digital Designer) to our creative team in Stockholm who can contribute in taking us to the next level.
About the role
The creative team plays a crucial role in Trustly´s Marketing organization. We work closely on projects within the Marketing team as well as other teams across the organization in order to find innovative, state of the art solutions across all platforms. As our new Digital Designer you will ensure world-class delivery of Trustly’s brand experience with graphic design, mainly in digital touch points. You will collaborate with various stakeholders across the company and become an expert within our particular industry, regarding the understanding of industry norms and trends, in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible.
In the role as Digital Designer you will be focusing on the following:
- Transfer the brand’s strengths and visual assets to a digital interface, making sure the design is consistent, coherent, aesthetically pleasing and easily navigable for users,
- Design graphic user interface elements (like menus, tabs and widgets),
- Own/drive design guidelines for the web,
- Manage design projects from initial design to delivery
- Design and update, mainly digital marketing materials including ads, a variety of digital templates (email, newsletters etc), social media, animations, videos, web and content,
- Following the Brand guidelines create functional and compelling graphic design elements for both digital and printed touch points,
- Design and deliver final artworks according to instructions/brief (e.g. correct format, colors and other criteria),
- Play an integral role in maintaining the visual brand identity and review, revise, and enhance identity standards,
- Liaising between different teams to ensure deadlines are met,
- Support stakeholders internally and/or the business to understand the impact of UI and graphic design,
- Work with creative colleagues such as Copywriters, Content Managers and Graphic designers making sure we stay on brand,
- Evaluate Campaign material (from a design perspective) and apply learnings on coming productions,
Who you are
To be successful in this role we see you as an individual with a high degree of creativity, integrity, courage and ability to adapt quickly to changes. While you will work closely with experienced colleagues, you will be expected to work independently, often managing and coordinating your work on your own but also in close collaboration with others.
We believe that the right candidate for this position:
- Holds a relevant educational background and have between 2-5 years’ highly qualified work experience,
- has experience from design within printed media and most preferably from the digital space,
- is known to be a “doer,” have a hard-working and proactive attitude and ambition to add value in everything you do
- have a positive and humble approach.
Experience from- or good understanding of UI & UX will be highly valued.
To suit Trustly and our team you should be a real team player with a high degree of personal judgment, right attitude for learning and taking on new challenges.
What we offer you
Trusty offers the right candidate a commitment to constantly develop and improve. You will grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment by:
- Working with challenging questions with leading professionals in an open, inspiring, innovative and business-oriented atmosphere;
- Taking part in an exciting journey as the company grows fast and expands its business globally at a rapid pace; and
- Having work-life balance and fun at work in a modern and friendly workplace.
Come and join the Trustly journey!
Application and Inquiries
Please apply now or contact Johan Kjellberg at Brillo Search for Inquiries. The process is ongoing.