At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
We are looking for a highly experienced VP User Experience, with brilliant leadership ability and strategic thinking. You have a passion in communicating and translating visions into product initiatives and take leadership of the daily work with User Experience across the organisation. Join us and shape the future of pioneering payment experiences, beyond customer expectations.
Your mission is to build and lead the User Experience competence area and teams within Trustly. You will collaborate with teams across the organization as well as managers and CXOs. The main goal is to establish a user-centered approach, elevate the work around User Experience within the company and take us to the next level. You will be instrumental in ensuring that we are using the right UX means to deliver on strategic initiatives.
As a VP User Experience at Trustly you, and your team, will work closely with our CPO, VP of product management, product managers, product owners as well as the marketing department. Your team will include UX designers, UI designers, User researchers, UX writer(s) and Design engineer(s). You will be translating the company vision and customer insights from a high level strategic plan into tactical actions. Envision the future on a strategic level, broken down into clear actions and priorities. You will be responsible for expanding the design team to deliver per our vision and goals. You shall also support the company by implementing relevant design processes, providing the foundation for world class service design.
VP User Experience will report to the Chief Product Officer.
The range of tasks will be wide but with expectations on the following:
- Drive, challenge and execute on company visions.
- Act as an ambassador for a user focus approach, challenge technical limitations and infuse design thinking into the organisation as a business tool.
- Establish and work with design principles.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Behaviour Psychology or equivalent and 10+ years of design leadership experience.
- To be successful in this role, we value the importance of you being a highly skilled leader with a strong inner drive and sense of UX-ownership.
- Furthermore you are experienced in working towards defined KPI:s and have the ability to drive the company vision forward in both highly strategic and tactical ways.
- You are obsessed with understanding the users, user values and needs.
- You love, and are excellent at, communicating your vision both internally and externally.
- You know user research and always strive to make well-informed decisions based on both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- You have experience from establishing and implementing design processes and ways of working in, and across, an organization.
- Understanding the importance of mentoring and guiding the UX and UI designers to ensure the highest-quality deliverables.
- Having a humble and understanding approach, as we have many different cultural backgrounds represented within the company.
- As we are a global company, you need to be fluent in Swedish and English.
Apply now or contact Johan Kjellberg at Brillo Search AB for inquiries.