At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join our Compliance team in Stockholm. As our Senior Compliance Officer you will take on a key role in the continous development of the Compliance team and their activities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business!
What you’ll do
- Assist the Head of Compliance with key responsibilities and deputice as necessery in their absence
- Evaluating and following up carried compliance initiatives and activities
- Reviewing and updating internal procedures and processes
- Developing, implementing and monitoring Trustly’s compliance programme
- Engage with internal stakeholders, including senior management, on compliance related matters
- Developing and updating training material and conduct compliance trainings
- Preparing reports, memos and other documentation
- Act as a senior point of contact for both regulatory agencies in Sweden and abroad, plus other external parties
- Monitor, track and engage in regulatory intelligence
- Willing to travel to other company office’s
Who you are
- You have an academic degree, preferably in law, with at least five years working experience from a regulatory/supervisory environment. Previous working experience regarding PSD2 and AML is an advantage
- A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Comfortable taking ownership and working independently and proactively
- Want to be challenged by a commercial driven team in a complex regulatory environment
- Possess strong organizational and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
To be successful in this role we see you as an individual with a high degree of integrity and ability to adapt quickly to changes. Come and join the Trustly journey! Apply now!