At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact
About the role
We are looking for a Head of AML to join our HQ in Stockholm or our offices in Malta. As our Head of AML you will take on a truly critical role in managing our AML teams as well as being in charge of our continuous development of AML related activities globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business!
What you’ll do
- Have overall responsibility for the continuous AML implementation and the development of procedures and policies related to AML globally
- Manage our two AML teams, with Team Leads, based in Malta and Stockholm working with Customer Due Diligence and Transaction Monitoring
- Develop and maintain automated systems as well as new ways of organizing tasks and improving processes in order to support the Team’s operational effectiveness
- Engage with internal stakeholders, including senior management, and external stakeholders, e.g. bankrelations
- Work in close co-operation with the Compliance function
- Preparing reports, memos and other documentation
- Be willing to travel to other company office’s
Who you are
- You have an academic degree, preferably in law, with extensive working experience from AML in a regulated industry, preferably within a financial regulated environment
- A team player with leadership ability and with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Highly committed to integrity, confidentiality and objectivity
- Comfortable in taking ownership and working independently and proactively
- Possess strong organizational skills, project management- and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
- Full professional proficiency in both English and Swedish
To be successful in this role we see you as an individual with an ability to adapt quickly to changes. Come and join the Trustly journey! Apply now!