Senior lead designer
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE
We are looking for a senior lead designer to produce and oversee all of Sesamys digital solutions and products.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing projects from conception to production, including websites and digital products.
Ultimately, you will ensure consistent delivery of design with high quality on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Product design
- Design original pieces, including infographics
- Conceptualize original and unique designs and illustrations
- Generate ideas to portray concepts
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices
- Collaborate across the organization to drive up standards of all products
- Lead design agency collaborations
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in visual communication or other design related field, or similar education
- Proven work experience as a senior designer, graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design and creative projects
- Strong aesthetic skills and creative skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a cross functional team
Nice to have
- Experience from working in the technology industry
- Any third languages such as German, French, Spanish etc.
Sesamy provides single purchases and zero-friction consumption of digital content. We aim to de-wall and re-democratize access to digital content.
The launch of Sesamy’s audio- and eBook store marks the first step towards liberating the world of zombie subscriptions. Sesamy audiobooks can be played in your favorite podcast app by the click of a button. Thanks to the Sesamy Read Portal, you can download watermarked eBooks to your eReader or favorite eBook app.
Application and Inquiries
Please apply now or contact Staffan Alfvén +46(0)706 066 124 at Brillo Search for inquiries. The process is ongoing.